Set Up Treatment Templates
Treatment templates are used in the Crush Side Recording Utility, they are designed to enable grouping of a set of traits together so that when entering data you can enter data for all those traits in one session easily.
Setting up a treatment template
- Click Setup > Treatments > Setup Treatment Templates and the Setup Treatment Headers window will appear.
- Click on the Add button and enter a name and any descriptive details you wish.
- The Trait template will appear in the list (as above) simply double click it or select it and press the details button to set it up.
- Then simply select the procedure type (treatment type) then the procedure code (treatment code) and if you want it to use a particular batch by default, then click the add button.
- You can then choose the default units used (if you are using a drench/vaccination etc.)
- You may add a new procedure or batch by hitting the links under the respective drop-lists.
- Click Save and Close when you are finished adding treatments to the template